Dr. Karen Crabtree Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Crabtree?

July 21st, 2012

the BEST doctor!

After having two very traumatic birth experiences, I was terrified when I found out I was unexpectedly pregnant again. That is, until I found Dr. Crabtree. From my first appointment, I felt completely reassured that this time around would be different. Not only is she very competent at what she does, she does it all with an incredible compassion that is rare to find. I just had my baby last week, and thanks to her it was a beautiful and healing experience. She really is the BEST doctor!

February 1st, 2011

Excellent doctor and easy to talk t about difficult subjects. She never seemed in a hurry and treated me with compassion.

December 17th, 2010

MOST AMAZING

Dr. Crabtree was one of my doctors through a high risk pregnancy in 2009! I always felt safe and comfortable with her! She is very kind and has a listening ear! I continue to see her and will continue as long as she is practicing in this area! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Contraceptive Implants