Dr. Karen Crowell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Crowell?

September 3rd, 2015

making referral appointments lacking - have to call and remind them numerous times to do this.

March 4th, 2015

Amazing

Best Physican and most wonderful staff ever!

May 4th, 2012

Dr. Crowell is a good knowledgeable doctor, but she does not keep her word, for example, she offers you to schedule an appointment with another specialist, but it NEVER happens. I tried calling her office and reminding for 4 month! and finally gave up. Waiting time for an appointment with Dr. Crowell is not shorter than 3 weeks.

November 14th, 2011

Dr. Karen Crowell is great. Every time I need to see her, she is kind, caring and I never feel rushed through. She makes me feel like I am her only patient at the time. She spends time listening to my symptoms and asks thorough questions. Her office staff is very nice, especially her nurse, Wanda. Average wait time in her office for me is about 25 minutes at the most but I would wait longer without complaint because I know that she tries to make sure all her patients get the care they deserve and sometimes that means spending more time with one patient while the rest of us wait a little longer. I also know that if the problem were urgent or an emergency, she would take me right back immediately.

October 18th, 2011

The doctor nor her staff returns calls or follow up with patients.

June 30th, 2011

I have been to see dr Crowell twice now, and she is wonderful. However, I had to wait over two weeks for an appointment both times, and didn't see her until an hour and fifteen minutes after my scheduled appointment time, and an hour and forty-five minutes after the second time. After my most recent appointment, the staff didn't acknowledge my presence for almost 10 minutes while I was trying to schedule a follow up appointment. It has been over a week since my most recent appointment and I have called twice trying to get my lab results, with no response. It is really disappointing to have these problems when I really like the dr. I hate giving bad reviews but my experience has been beyond frustrating, and rather disappointing.

October 12th, 2017