A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Cummiskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Cummiskey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Cummiskey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Medical complications during pregnancy; diabetes; hypertension; preterm labor; genetic counseling; targeted ultrasound; amniocentesis; nuctal translucency assessment
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummiskey graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cummiskey has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen C. Cummiskey practice?
Dr. Karen Cummiskey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists.