A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curtis
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curtis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Curtis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Louella Curtis MD is a female General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Curtis practice?
- Dr. Karen Curtis has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Curtis practices General Practice near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis General Practitioners.