A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curtis
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Curtis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Curtis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Louella Curtis MD is a female General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Curtis practice?
- Dr. Karen Curtis has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Curtis practices General Practice near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Primary Care Doctors.