A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Jones, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Hospital
- Randolph County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Dee Jones MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen D. Jones practice?
- Dr. Karen Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Jones practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pocahontas, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, AR.
See Pocahontas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.