Learn more about Dr. Karen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Smith, Rheumatologist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Smith, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Sierra Providence Eastside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Dorothy Louise Smith MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Karen D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Karen Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Smith practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists and El Paso Rheumatologists.