A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Walker, MD, OD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Walker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Davis Walker MD and OD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen D. Walker practice?
- Dr. Karen Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Walker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Obstetricians & Gynecologists.