A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Dante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Dante is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dante
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dante Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dante graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dante has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua-West Jersey Health System
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Fung Dante MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karen F. Dante practice?
- Dr. Karen Dante has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Dante practices Ophthalmology near Medford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Medford Ophthalmologists.