A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Dante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dante graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dante has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Wills Eye Hospital
- Virtua-West Jersey Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dante accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Unicare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen F. Dante practice?
Dr. Karen Dante practices Ophthalmology near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Medford, NJ.
See Haddonfield Ophthalmologists.