A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Dante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dante graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dante has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua-West Jersey Health System
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Fung Dante MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karen F. Dante practice?
- Dr. Karen Dante has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Dante practices Ophthalmology near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NJ.
See Haddonfield Ophthalmologists.