Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

by Carla Thibodeaux on Feb 24th, 2015

I have type II diabetes and instead of making me come into the office to review blood sugar levels, she allows me to email in weekly and she reviews them. Lots of time she personally calls me instead of getting one of the assistants to call me. Love her!

Doc is awesome! show details Doc is awesome!
by Kimberly on Jul 12th, 2013

Dr. Dantin took me under her wings when I was extremely ill and she has been treating me ever since. My progress has improved dramatically and I continue to get better. I am grateful for her!

Oct 28th, 2011

Dr Dantin is a wonderful doctor. she's very informative and that helps a lot. She takes that time to hear and also give out necessary information. I am very appreciative of her.

Chose another doctor show details Chose another doctor
Jul 14th, 2011

When setting up my appointment, I explained that I needed a TB test. When I got there, they had used, dirty ice chests stacked at the entrance and no one was very friendly. When I checked in I also told the nurse at the desk that I was here for a TB test. After waiting for an hour and a half for Dr. Dantin to see me, I was informed that they do not give TB tests on Thursdays and that I could come back another day. I explained to Dr. Dantin that I was upset because I had already taken off of work for this appointment and she didn't seem concerned. When I asked for an appointment at 11:30 the next day, she told me that that was a little too close to her lunch time. Also, there was a shady looking man in the waiting room passing out expired vitamins with Dr. Dantin's business card attached. It may seem like I am exaggerating, but I can assure you this is all very true.In the end, I decided to choose a more professional doctor.

Dr Karen Dantin show details Dr Karen Dantin
Jan 28th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr Dantin for more than 8 years. I have full confidence & trust in her concern/ ability to tend to my needs. I love my doctor & plan to continue in her care - I also recommend her to anyone who is interested in integrative medicine or truly concerned/honest care.

Jan 11th, 2009

Compassionate, humble, extremely knowledgable, easy to communicate with and definitely has the patient's interest at heart. My family is much healthier as a result of her fabulous care.

Very Thorough show details Very Thorough
Aug 6th, 2008

Dr. Dantin always takes her time and asks a lot of questions to diagnose my complaints. She is always right on target too.