Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

great doctor show details great doctor
Feb 12th, 2016

Dr. Dantin is an excellent doctor. I completely trust her. She is very understanding and compassionate with her patients. The only problem is that she is so good everyone wants an appointment. Sometimes it is hard to get in and there is always a wait. But she is worth it!

Jan 29th, 2016

Dr. Dauntin was my primary physician for twenty years. She did not rush through my appointment and delved into all aspects of my health until the last 5 years or so. About that time I never waited less than an hour to see her and once she did enter , the visit was very rushed. When finally I brought the problem to her attention, after the fourth hour long wait, she said "Well try making your appointment first thing in the morning, after that we get backed up".

May 27th, 2015

Speechless.... awesome doctor and staff.

Dr Dantin is awesome show details Dr Dantin is awesome
by Terri Mendoza on May 24th, 2015

Love Dr Dantin and all staff I have met... I Trust her and am confident that I will be healthy again. She is so sweet. SHE CARES! I ADORE DR DANTIN AND HER STAFF . ( ones I've had pleasure of meeting ...) I KNOW THAT GOD PUT HER AS MY DR.

Great doctor. show details Great doctor.
by Anna Paxton on May 11th, 2015

Karen is a wonderfully caring medical practitioner who does not reject other alternative medicine therapies. She is an excellent medical doctor with an open mind and a loving spirit. I have been seeing her for at least 25/30 years.

Excellent practice! show details Excellent practice!
by Mrs. Morel on Apr 29th, 2015

I absolute;y love the whole practice. Dr. Dantin leads her clients with a holistic approach which is preventative. I believe that it how we should live. PREVENTING disease through our lifestyle and eaten habits. I am so happy for her clinic.

Offers something different in the Baton Rouge Area show details Offers something different in the Baton Rouge Area
Mar 15th, 2015

If your are looking for a physician that integrates traditional and alternative medicine she is perfect for you. Her office offers a range of natural therapies that are sometimes hard to find in Baton Rouge. She will treat you with only natural therapies if you choose to go that route and I have never been disappointed. She also spends time with her patients, never in a rush! I will continue to see her as long as she is in practice. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a more open minded type of physician.

by Carla Thibodeaux on Feb 24th, 2015

I have type II diabetes and instead of making me come into the office to review blood sugar levels, she allows me to email in weekly and she reviews them. Lots of time she personally calls me instead of getting one of the assistants to call me. Love her!

Doc is awesome! show details Doc is awesome!
by Kimberly on Jul 12th, 2013

Dr. Dantin took me under her wings when I was extremely ill and she has been treating me ever since. My progress has improved dramatically and I continue to get better. I am grateful for her!

Oct 28th, 2011

Dr Dantin is a wonderful doctor. she's very informative and that helps a lot. She takes that time to hear and also give out necessary information. I am very appreciative of her.

Chose another doctor show details Chose another doctor
Jul 14th, 2011

When setting up my appointment, I explained that I needed a TB test. When I got there, they had used, dirty ice chests stacked at the entrance and no one was very friendly. When I checked in I also told the nurse at the desk that I was here for a TB test. After waiting for an hour and a half for Dr. Dantin to see me, I was informed that they do not give TB tests on Thursdays and that I could come back another day. I explained to Dr. Dantin that I was upset because I had already taken off of work for this appointment and she didn't seem concerned. When I asked for an appointment at 11:30 the next day, she told me that that was a little too close to her lunch time. Also, there was a shady looking man in the waiting room passing out expired vitamins with Dr. Dantin's business card attached. It may seem like I am exaggerating, but I can assure you this is all very true.In the end, I decided to choose a more professional doctor.

Dr Karen Dantin show details Dr Karen Dantin
Jan 28th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr Dantin for more than 8 years. I have full confidence & trust in her concern/ ability to tend to my needs. I love my doctor & plan to continue in her care - I also recommend her to anyone who is interested in integrative medicine or truly concerned/honest care.

Jan 11th, 2009

Compassionate, humble, extremely knowledgable, easy to communicate with and definitely has the patient's interest at heart. My family is much healthier as a result of her fabulous care.

Very Thorough show details Very Thorough
Aug 6th, 2008

Dr. Dantin always takes her time and asks a lot of questions to diagnose my complaints. She is always right on target too.