Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Doc is awesome!  |  show details
by Kimberly on Jul 12th, 2013

Dr. Dantin took me under her wings when I was extremely ill and she has been treating me ever since. My progress has improved dramatically and I continue to get better. I am grateful for her!

|  show details
Oct 28th, 2011

Dr Dantin is a wonderful doctor. she's very informative and that helps a lot. She takes that time to hear and also give out necessary information. I am very appreciative of her.

|  Chose another doctor  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

When setting up my appointment, I explained that I needed a TB test. When I got there, they had used, dirty ice chests stacked at the entrance and no one was very friendly. When I checked in I also told the nurse at the desk that I was here for a TB test. After waiting for an hour and a half for Dr. Dantin to see me, I was informed that they do not give TB tests on Thursdays and that I could come back another day. I explained to Dr. Dantin that I was upset because I had already taken off of work for this appointment and she didn't seem concerned. When I asked for an appointment at 11:30 the next day, she told me that that was a little too close to her lunch time. Also, there was a shady looking man in the waiting room passing out expired vitamins with Dr. Dantin's business card attached. It may seem like I am exaggerating, but I can assure you this is all very true.In the end, I decided to choose a more professional doctor.

|  Dr Karen Dantin  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr Dantin for more than 8 years. I have full confidence & trust in her concern/ ability to tend to my needs. I love my doctor & plan to continue in her care - I also recommend her to anyone who is interested in integrative medicine or truly concerned/honest care.

|  show details
Jan 11th, 2009

Compassionate, humble, extremely knowledgable, easy to communicate with and definitely has the patient's interest at heart. My family is much healthier as a result of her fabulous care.

|  Very Thorough  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2008

Dr. Dantin always takes her time and asks a lot of questions to diagnose my complaints. She is always right on target too.