Dr. Karen Dantin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 16 reviews

August 5th, 2016
The most knowledgeable, caring and compassionate doctor I have ever crossed path with. I love Dc! :)

May 10th, 2016
Amazing dr
I'm 52 years old and have seen many drs and Dr. Dantin is far and away the best dr I've ever seen. She uses a mixture of eastern and western medicine to treat you specifically, not lump you into a category. She's an amazing dr!

February 12th, 2016
great doctor
Dr. Dantin is an excellent doctor. I completely trust her. She is very understanding and compassionate with her patients. The only problem is that she is so good everyone wants an appointment. Sometimes it is hard to get in and there is always a wait. But she is worth it!

January 29th, 2016
Dr. Dauntin was my primary physician for twenty years. She did not rush through my appointment and delved into all aspects of my health until the last 5 years or so. About that time I never waited less than an hour to see her and once she did enter , the visit was very rushed. When finally I brought the problem to her attention, after the fourth hour long wait, she said "Well try making your appointment first thing in the morning, after that we get backed up".

May 27th, 2015
Speechless.... awesome doctor and staff.

May 24th, 2015
Dr Dantin is awesome
Love Dr Dantin and all staff I have met... I Trust her and am confident that I will be healthy again. She is so sweet. SHE CARES! I ADORE DR DANTIN AND HER STAFF . ( ones I've had pleasure of meeting ...) I KNOW THAT GOD PUT HER AS MY DR.

May 11th, 2015
Great doctor.
Karen is a wonderfully caring medical practitioner who does not reject other alternative medicine therapies. She is an excellent medical doctor with an open mind and a loving spirit. I have been seeing her for at least 25/30 years.

April 29th, 2015
Excellent practice!
I absolute;y love the whole practice. Dr. Dantin leads her clients with a holistic approach which is preventative. I believe that it how we should live. PREVENTING disease through our lifestyle and eaten habits. I am so happy for her clinic.

March 15th, 2015
Offers something different in the Baton Rouge Area
If your are looking for a physician that integrates traditional and alternative medicine she is perfect for you. Her office offers a range of natural therapies that are sometimes hard to find in Baton Rouge. She will treat you with only natural therapies if you choose to go that route and I have never been disappointed. She also spends time with her patients, never in a rush! I will continue to see her as long as she is in practice. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a more open minded type of physician.

February 24th, 2015
I have type II diabetes and instead of making me come into the office to review blood sugar levels, she allows me to email in weekly and she reviews them. Lots of time she personally calls me instead of getting one of the assistants to call me. Love her!

July 12th, 2013
Doc is awesome!
Dr. Dantin took me under her wings when I was extremely ill and she has been treating me ever since. My progress has improved dramatically and I continue to get better. I am grateful for her!

October 28th, 2011
Dr Dantin is a wonderful doctor. she's very informative and that helps a lot. She takes that time to hear and also give out necessary information. I am very appreciative of her.