A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen DaSilva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen DaSilva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen DaSilva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. DaSilva graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. DaSilva has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates-Chelmsford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Crowley DaSilva MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Karen C. DaSilva practice?
- Dr. Karen DaSilva has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen DaSilva practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Chelmsford, MA.
See Chelmsford Internists and Chelmsford Hematologists.