A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Delhey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Delhey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Delhey, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Delhey graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Delhey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ann Delhey MD is a female Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Delhey practice?
- Dr. Karen Delhey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Delhey practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.