Family Physicians
Partners IN Family Health
4700 32nd Ave
Hudsonville, MI 49426
616-662-2011
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Awesome doctor and office !  |  show details
by Linda on Sep 10th, 2013

Dr. Dempsey has been my doctor for almost 15 years. She has a great bedside manner and truly cares about who I am as a person. I'm not just a number to her. She is very caring and kind and takes good care of me. She is a Christian physician who truly views medicine as her calling. I love this office and and everyone that works there. She also has 2 wonderful mid-level providers who see patients there too. Scott, the PA is amazing and Lindsey, the NP is good too. Very intelligent and caring providers. Love this office!

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
by Megan Vos on Sep 9th, 2012

I LOVE Dr. Karen. She is very concerned for her patients and loves them enough to really take the time to get to know them, and understand what is going on with them. She tells it like it is, but does so in a caring way. Her bedside manner is impeccable, and she is so intelligent. Every time I have gone to her she has been spot on with what is going on with me and how to fix it. I recommend her to everyone, and a few people I know have switched to her and stayed with her. My entire family goes to her, as well as my parents. Love her! Her husband works there as well, so its great for my husband to be able to have a male doctor with the same work ethic and knowledge.

|  show details
Jul 27th, 2012

This office is awesome. I tell all my friends about them and several have changed doctors. I would highly recommend this wonderful caring practice.

|  The Best Doctor in West Michigan  |  show details
May 26th, 2012

Dr. Karen is extremely intelligent, totally up on the latest medical data available to her concerning my condition, and is always willing to invest the time necessary to be certain that I totally understand what is happening to me. She is able to explain things in an easily understandable manner, and is not afraid to express her Christian point of view to comfort me. I believe she truly loves me as a person and works tirelessly to enable me to have the best quality of life possible for a 91 year old heart and kidney troubled patient. God bless her.

|  show details
Sep 27th, 2010

Dr. Karen Dempsey is the best physician I have ever received care from. She is thorough and has great follow through. Her staff is excellent - very friendly and caring. The other providers in her office are wonderful as well.