Karen Dempsey Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2013

Awesome doctor and office !

Dr. Dempsey has been my doctor for almost 15 years. She has a great bedside manner and truly cares about who I am as a person. I'm not just a number to her. She is very caring and kind and takes good care of me. She is a Christian physician who truly views medicine as her calling. I love this office and and everyone that works there. She also has 2 wonderful mid-level providers who see patients there too. Scott, the PA is amazing and Lindsey, the NP is good too. Very intelligent and caring providers. Love this office!

September 9th, 2012

Amazing Doctor

I LOVE Dr. Karen. She is very concerned for her patients and loves them enough to really take the time to get to know them, and understand what is going on with them. She tells it like it is, but does so in a caring way. Her bedside manner is impeccable, and she is so intelligent. Every time I have gone to her she has been spot on with what is going on with me and how to fix it. I recommend her to everyone, and a few people I know have switched to her and stayed with her. My entire family goes to her, as well as my parents. Love her! Her husband works there as well, so its great for my husband to be able to have a male doctor with the same work ethic and knowledge.

July 27th, 2012

This office is awesome. I tell all my friends about them and several have changed doctors. I would highly recommend this wonderful caring practice.

September 27th, 2010

Dr. Karen Dempsey is the best physician I have ever received care from. She is thorough and has great follow through. Her staff is excellent - very friendly and caring. The other providers in her office are wonderful as well.

May 26th, 2016