A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Demuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Demuth is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demuth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Demuth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Demuth, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Demuth graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Demuth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ann Demuth MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Demuth practice?
- Dr. Karen Demuth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Demuth practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Allergists and Atlanta Pediatricians.