A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Demuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Demuth is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Demuth, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Demuth graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Demuth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ann Demuth MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Demuth practice?
- Dr. Karen Demuth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Demuth practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Allergists and Atlanta Pediatricians.