A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen DenBesten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. DenBesten
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. DenBesten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen DenBesten, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. DenBesten graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. DenBesten has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen DenBesten MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen DenBesten practice?
- Dr. Karen DenBesten has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen DenBesten practices Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Petoskey, MI and Alpena, MI.
See Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.