A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen DenBesten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. DenBesten
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. DenBesten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen DenBesten, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. DenBesten graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. DenBesten has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen DenBesten MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen DenBesten practice?
- Dr. Karen DenBesten has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen DenBesten practices Infectious Disease near Petoskey, MI.
See Petoskey Infectious Disease Doctors.