Learn more about Dr. Karen Dewling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Dewling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Dewling, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewling graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dewling has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dewling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen B. Dewling practice?
Dr. Karen Dewling practices Pediatrics near Suwanee, GA.
See Suwanee Pediatricians.