A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Dewling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Dewling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Dewling, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewling graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dewling has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Blake Dewling MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen B. Dewling practice?
- Dr. Karen Dewling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Dewling practices Pediatrics near Suwanee, GA.
See Suwanee Pediatricians.