A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Diamond is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diamond
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Diamond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Diamond, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Diamond has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Diamond MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Karen Diamond practice?
- Dr. Karen Diamond has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karen Diamond practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Kenner, LA.
See Shreveport Internists and Shreveport Gastroenterologists.