Learn more about Dr. Karen Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Diamond is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diamond
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diamond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Diamond, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Diamond has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Diamond MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Karen Diamond practice?
- Dr. Karen Diamond has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karen Diamond practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Kenner, LA.
See Shreveport Internists and Shreveport Gastroenterologists.