A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Don:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Don is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Don, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Don graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Don has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Mei Don MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Don practice?
- Dr. Karen Don has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Don practices Internal Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists.