A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Douek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Douek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Douek graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Douek has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Aviva Douek MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Douek practice?
- Dr. Karen Douek has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karen Douek practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Nephrologists.