Dr. Karen Druzak Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Karen Druzak?

January 3rd, 2017

a good surgeon

Dr Druzak is a fast consultant as a predelivery doctor. That seems not so good. But when she had my CSection I liked her as a surgeon. She was amazingly fast as she is usual, accurate, open minded, I was not scared at all. Druzak was very helpful with after surgery procedures. She even invited my cardiologist to my ward. I like her and recommend her as a delivery surgeon . 5 stars definitely

May 28th, 2016

I strongly suggest staying away from Dr Druzak. She is disorganized and not up to date on current procedures. If you have a question, ask it fast before she hurries out of the room.

January 11th, 2016

My prenatal experience with this MD has not been reassuring or comfortable. I feel rushed when I am there and that she seems annoyed when asked questions. I sat in an exam room for 2 hours w/o an apology and she saw me for 1 minute. The final straw was when I paged her with a serious medical question and was told I called too early and that I should have called when the office opened at 9am. At that point I chose to switch MDs.

July 8th, 2015

Sinking ship

This practice is not operating with the patients best intrest . Left the practice charged a inflated fee to get my records Deb in the office particularly nasty person to deal with stay away if you can bring your checkbook if you want out!

February 11th, 2015

Not very gentle

I've been seeing this doc for about 6 years now to finally say I won't be back to see her. The staff is polite and all but when I went to get my IUD removed it looked and felt like she yanked it out. I could have done that myself and then after inserting a new one... When she went to cut the strings she sliced my labia!!!! I didn't realize her cutting me was what caused such pain when I was there. I remember asking if I could finally close my legs since I was in cramping badly and she said wait I have to cut the strings and When she did it was so painful screamed. She was suppose to cut the string not my genitalia. :-( hours later... Where she cut me is still bleeding and hurts.

November 7th, 2014

Personally I like Dr. Druzak and her partners but if you are a person who needs detailed explanation about your condition/diagnosis then find another doctor. This doctors' office is for you when you like straight forward answers. I'd not recommend these practitioners to women who are too sensitive. However, I can assure you that all the doctors are professional and know what they are doing. I believe some of people's reviews are unfair because you have to find what fits you the best!

August 29th, 2013

Terrible

I strongly do not recommend this office and especially Dr. Druzak. It was the worst experience. They provide no direction or follow up. She does not take the time to explain why she is ordering and doing procedures. If you ask questions she doesn't take the time to answer them. I should have gone with my gut and all the other reviews that this place sucks and has poor customer service. You always have to leave a message and cannot speak directly with someone. What a joke!

July 15th, 2011

I've used Dr Druzak for several years. They told me if they don't call with test results then everything is fine. Things weren't fine. I found out the following year for my annual that my last smear was not good. They said it was no big deal but I had to have a colposcopy. Never got a call on those results and whenever you call them you get an answering machine. I also have to write my questions on a sticky note and ask them really fast before she leaves the room. My daughter used them but changed practices in her 8 mos of pregnacy. They were rude to her and wouldn't answer her questions. I would not recommend this practice.

November 3rd, 2010

Second time mom

Dr Druzak is the worse doctor I've ever been to. She performed a C-section and failed to stich my muscles back together. When I learned about it from an OBG/GYN at another office, she refused to correct her error. I had to go to a plastic surgeon to get it corrected which mean that my insurance did not pay for it. I had to pay $10,000 out of pocket to correct her mistake. I would tell all women who are looking for an OBG/GYN to stay away from her.

October 21st, 2010

birth

dr badowski was my primary ob but wasn't on call when I went into labor with my first baby. I was a young monther who was scared and she came in when the baby was crowning in full scrubs and started talking to the nicu doctors about the lunch over at the office she was missing. So I dilivered the baby she hurried off and I did not see her again she was no help. And the office staff there is horrible they don't want to help you with anytjing unless you have money coming from your ears.

March 22nd, 2010

Horrible bedside manner

Horrible bedside manner. During my pregnancy, my husband and I asked her a list of questions. She was clearly annoyed that we were asking questions adn she was not truthfull. We asked if my husband could cut the umbilical cord and she said yes. When the time came, she would not let him.

August 15th, 2009

Staff was rude to me too because I brought my newborn in for my first check up. They said "We are not a babysitting service!" I thought they would like to see the baby after all the months of treating me. It really hurt my feelings. Additionally, ask this doctor how many brachial plexus injuries she has caused. If your baby is big, find another doctor. This is a permanent injury you must be aware of.