A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Duckworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Duckworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duckworth
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Duckworth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Duckworth graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Duckworth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Melissa Duckworth MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Duckworth practice?
- Dr. Karen Duckworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Duckworth practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.