Dr. Karen Dudich MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Newton Lower Falls, MA

3.6

March 6th, 2017
Not the brightest bulb
She actually looked at my CT scan and saw an usual shadow. She looked at me and asked, "What's that?" I said I didn't know - that's why I was there. Very strange experience.

April 10th, 2013
Will be moving on
I met with the doctor about a serious dizzy spell that I got, and expressed my concerns. She checked my vital signs, did the typical reflex tests, and I passed. She 'thinks' it was an inner ear problem, however, no follow up or testing was suggested. She submitted a request for blood work, the same day, the results posted on the portal, but no call-back. I called today, (approaching three weeks) asking to speak to the doctor about the results. I was told that the doctor will return my phone call in about 48 hours. I asked why so long, and I was told because 'I called them' huh? I definitely would go to another doctor. The office staff were nice, but treated my request with absolutely no urgency. They just answer the phone and take messages. I would not recommend this doctor.

August 15th, 2012
Dr. Dudich is wonderful! Extreamely knowledgeable, courteous, good bed-side manner, and takes the time necessary to answer all questions. The office staff can use an improvement, not all, but some.

March 23rd, 2011
front office
the doctor was ok the problem was she ordered and expensive test for "dislocation" but i did not know what that was when i went for the test. the front office is rude and the office manager will not talk to you and my follow up appt was in 11 weeks