A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Dumars:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Dumars is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Dumars, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumars graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dumars has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lee Dumars MD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Dumars practice?
- Dr. Karen Dumars has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Dumars practices Neurology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Costa Mesa, CA.
See Anaheim Neurologists.