A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hall is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hall, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Evaline Hall MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Hall practice?
- Dr. Karen Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Hall practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists, and Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors.