A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hall is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hall, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Hall practice?
Dr. Karen Hall practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors, and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.