A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hall is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hall, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Evaline Hall MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Hall practice?
- Dr. Karen Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Hall practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists, and Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors.