A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsies
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Hill MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen Hill practice?
- Dr. Karen Hill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Hill practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Pediatricians.