A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsies
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans