Learn more about Dr. Karen Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Gynecomastia, Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsies, and Weight Loss.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Hill practice?
Dr. Karen Hill practices Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, and General Practice near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Adolescent Specialists, Houston Pediatricians, and Houston General Practitioners.