A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsies
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Hill MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen Hill practice?
- Dr. Karen Hill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Hill practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Pediatricians.