Dr. Karen Hill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Hill?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Karen Hill?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2012

One of the best Dr. in Houston when it comes to Health

July 5th, 2011

easy to talk with Dr. Hill

Dr. HIll is easy to talk with; she's willing to discuss options for treatment, has a great bed-side manner; very nice staff; office is easy access

April 22nd, 2011

Best Doctor We Have Ever Had!

She is great at diagnosis and referral to professional specialists. She always has time to listen, if you call in for a question she will return your call. Her nurse is the best!

April 14th, 2011

Friendly enough, but chronically late & disrespectful of patient time

When I lived in Houston, I chose doctor Hill for several reasons: she was a few blocks away, she could accommodate my work schedule by making me her first appointment on a specific day, and she is an internist (as I have a specific syndrome). I saw doctor Hill for approximately 18months, and I visited her about every 8-12 weeks for my condition & here & there colds, etc. EVERY time I saw her, there was no less than a 30mim wait once you were in a room, & that was rare, as the regular wait was 45min-75min. On days that I would call for a same day sick appt, I don't have a problem with waiting for a doctor; I understand they are doing me a courtesy by squeezing me in. Dr. Hill, however, has no regard, ever, for patient time. There's no excuse for being that late to your first appointment EVERY time. The medicine she practices is fine, she's a friendly enough person, too, but after waiting for 2hrs (up to 30min in waiting room & up to 90min in patient room), I expect you to be willing to give me a little bit more of your time & not act so rushed. On several occasions, she blamed her children for making her late. I understand things happen, but this was a regular occurrence. She would regularly have me waiting over an hour in the room because she wasn't even at work yet. I think it really says a LOT about a doctor when they can't even be bothered to show up to work on time regularly. It's not as though she is an oncall trauma surgeon. Overall, if you have the time to wait for Dr. Hill to take her sweet time to get to you, go for it. But, I wouldn't recommend her to a working person on a schedule, or someone who likes a little respect. Her treatments/diagnoses are fine, but she really needs to reevaluate if she really has the time to be bothered with seeing patients.

March 16th, 2010

Dr. Hill has a great bedside manner. She is very easy to talk to and spent a lot of time with me.

May 18th, 2016