A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen O'Brien is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen O'Brien, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. O'Brien has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Erine O'Brien MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Karen O'Brien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen O'Brien practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newburyport, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.