A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- House Calls
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Case Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elaine Parker MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Parker practice?
- Dr. Karen Parker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Parker practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Geriatric Doctors.