A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- House Calls
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Case Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elaine Parker MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Parker practice?
- Dr. Karen Parker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Parker practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Geriatric Doctors.