Dr. Karen Reed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Reed?

March 22nd, 2012

Great doctor

Dr. Reed was personable and put me at ease with her ability to listen and answer my questions.

July 18th, 2011

I L-O-V-E Dr. Reed, there is no better OB/GYN in Louisville!

I would highly recommend Dr. Reed to anyone. She's the best Dr. and makes you feel at ease with her great personality. A friend recommended her to me and I'm recommending her to you!

April 3rd, 2010

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Reed !

I am new to the area and had not yet established a GYN connection. When I found myself having some issues, I asked friends for recommendations. After calling several, and as a new patient - could not be seen for one month plus!When I called Dr. Reed's office, she was able to see me in 2 days. What a relief. Upon arrival, a few papers to fill out, get my height/weight and the nurse going over my medical history and blood pressure - then into the Dr.'s office for a consult.How nice to be able to speak with and meet my Dr. face to face (with my clothes on) before going to the exam room! How many of you have ever met your Dr. for the first time, naked with a piece of tissue covering you and your legs up in stirrups, LOL. She was so personable, a great listener and made me feel so comfortable chatting like old friends.I have some pending tests and follow up visits, but this Dr. is A number 1 in my book!

March 1st, 2017