A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Taylor MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Karen Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Taylor practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.