A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Thomas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Thomas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen E Thomas MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Karen Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Thomas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Cardiologists.