A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Thomas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Thomas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen E Thomas MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Karen Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Thomas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Cardiologists.