A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Wang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Wang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Eisenhart Wang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Wang practice?
- Dr. Karen Wang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Wang practices Pediatrics near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Havertown Pediatricians.