A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Wang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Wang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Wang practice?
Dr. Karen Wang practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Havertown Pediatricians.