A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Earle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Earle
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Earle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Earle, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Infusion Systems
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Earle graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Earle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen E Earle MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Earle practice?
- Dr. Karen Earle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Earle practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Endocrinologists.