A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Earle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Earle is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Earle
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Earle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Earle, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Infusion Systems
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Earle graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Earle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen E Earle MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Earle practice?
- Dr. Karen Earle has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Earle practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Endocrinologists.