A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Easton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Easton is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Easton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Easton graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Easton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sunnyside Community Hospital
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lyn Easton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Easton practice?
- Dr. Karen Easton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Easton practices Family Medicine near Sunnyside, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Grandview, WA.
See Sunnyside Primary Care Doctors.