A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Easton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Easton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Easton graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Easton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sunnyside Community Hospital
- Certifications and Recognitions
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Easton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance