A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Edwards-Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Edwards-Crawford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Edwards-Crawford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards-Crawford graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Edwards-Crawford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Annette Edwards-Crawford MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Edwards-Crawford practice?
- Dr. Karen Edwards-Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Edwards-Crawford practices Internal Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists.