Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Eldevick
Dr. Karen Eldevick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marinette, WI, with another office in Marquette, MI. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Eldevick is affiliated with UP Health System Marquette, Munising Memorial Hospital and Marquette General Health System. Dr. Eldevick has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Eldevick has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Karen Eldevick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marinette, WI.
Dr. James Thill
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Marinette, WI 0 mi32
Dr. Rachel Chaltry
Marinette, WI 0 mi18
Dr. Thomas Mack
General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Marinette, WI 0 mi40