A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Eldevick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Eldevick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Eldevick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eldevick graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eldevick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Marquette General Health System
- Marquette General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eldevick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Eldevick practice?
Dr. Karen Eldevick practices Family Medicine near Marquette, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Marais, MI.
See Marquette Family Physicians.