A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Eldevick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Eldevick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Eldevick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eldevick graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eldevick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Marquette General Health System
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lea Eldevick MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Eldevick practice?
- Dr. Karen Eldevick has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Eldevick practices Family Medicine near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Family Physicians.