A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Eller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Eller, Interventional Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Eller, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Eller graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Michelle Eller MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Eller practice?
- Dr. Karen Eller has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Eller practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Beaufort, SC.
See Beaufort Pain Management Doctors.