A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Ellis, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Ellis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ellis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Ellis practice?
Dr. Karen Ellis practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Burbank Pathologists.