A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Ellis, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Ellis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Annette Ellis MD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Karen Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Ellis practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Pathologists.