Dr. Karen English MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Elgin, TX

March 12th, 2015
Doctor is great but the overall experience is average. The puzzles in waiting area could use a cleaning.

September 20th, 2011
For other than routine, wonderful
Dr English is probably the only physician that has taken the time out to call out of the blue to check on the progress of my child. My child has a complicated medical history and Dr English takes the time needed to do what is best, she listens, is well informed and is your child's advocate.

June 23rd, 2011
excellent
Dr. English is wonderful. My 7 month old daughter got sick and she referred her to dell for chest x ray and then even saw her same day after hours to give a breathing treatment. She also followed up next day to check on her and then 3 days later to make sure she was okay.

June 22nd, 2011
She's awesome!
My son contracted MRSA Staph from his circumcision from another doctors office (not Dr. English's. I brought him in to Dr. English's office after my son getting a high fever and his "area" getting rock hard. She immediately saw him and told us to take him to Dell Children's Hospital. She even called ahead so that we could get right in. She was concerned about him and even called us to find out how our son was. Our son is fine now because of Dr. English's fast and promtness. And I am thankful for her to see our son even though it was after hours.She is a great and caring doctor.

December 3rd, 2009
Excellent Peds Doctor
Dr. English does her best to make a child feel at ease. We are confident in her diagnosis, and are happy that she has readily referred us to the proper speacilist when necessary. No "too proud" doctor here causing delayed care! We have to drive 30+minutes to get to her, but do it happily.

August 10th, 2009
Review
I thought the facility wasn't in good condition.No decor or artwork on the walls and not cleaned as well as I thought it should be. The rooms were really small and cold. The reception/nurse staff was poor in patient services and customer service.They are very rude when you are calling for information at times. They don't always return the calls promptly if you have a question. The billing is done separately from someone in another state and the information isn't updated with the office if adjustments are made.