A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Engstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Engstrom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Engstrom, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Engstrom graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Engstrom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen A Engstrom MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Engstrom practice?
- Dr. Karen Engstrom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Engstrom practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.