Dr. Karen Ephlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Ephlin?

January 9th, 2017

E

October 19th, 2012

I am a nurse and would not recommend her to anyone.

During the appointment(s) she was always short handed with me would never Let me get a word in edge wise and had a crappy additude. When I finally got a word in she rolled her eyes and responded again with a cocky response. I understand she works with cranky sick screaming kids all day long but if she can't deal with it in a professional matter then maybe she needs to find another job. My sons allergist retired and needed a refill for his epipen until I found another allergist. She refused to write him a script. Then preceded to say its not her problem! Ur his pcp n yes he's ur patient n ur responsibility. With the way she reacted and the attitude she was giving me I walked out of the office calmly stating I'll be finding another ped. That wasn't the only time she has acted towards me like that. My son is autistic n I needed some forms filled out for medical assistance and his school. I went into the office and she happened to be sitting at the front desk eatting her lunch. The receptionist was currently on the phone and so I nicely gestured to her asking if when she had a chance of she could complete them for me at her earliest convince. Her remark was " can't u see I'm on my lunch break , rolled her eyes then proceeded to rip papers out of my hand throw them at the other receptionist and told her to look through them. Of course I will never go back to her but then sends me a letter stating I can't have my son seen/ treated my any surrounding geisinger facilities!!!! This will go farther

September 3rd, 2008

Wonderful doctor

She is very caring and understanding. Being a first time mom, I have a lot of questions and she is always very informative and never makes me feel rushed. It is a little tricky to get an appointment with her, but knowing how comfortable I feel with her I am not shocked how hard it is to get in to see her.

May 3rd, 2016