A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Evensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Evensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evensen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evensen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Evensen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Evensen MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Evensen practice?
- Dr. Karen Evensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Evensen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Surgeons.