A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Evensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Evensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evensen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Evensen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Evensen MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Evensen practice?
- Dr. Karen Evensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Evensen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR.
See Fullerton Orthopedic Surgeons.