A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Baker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
- Conway Reg Med Ctr Inc
- Conway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Furlow Baker MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen F. Baker practice?
- Dr. Karen Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Baker practices Pediatrics near Conway, AR.
See Conway Pediatricians.