A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Cole, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Woman's Hospital at River Oaks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen F Cole MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen F. Cole practice?
- Dr. Karen Cole has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Cole practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flowood, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Flowood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.