Dr. Karen Cole MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Flowood, MS

• Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2017
Dr. Cole is compassionate and kind. She is a true physician and healer.

December 27th, 2016
Dr. Karen Cole is the very best!

November 3rd, 2016
Dr. Cole is the BEST! She is thorough, kind and compassionate. She has every quality a person wants and expects from their doctor!

December 1st, 2015
She is amazing! Wonderful bedside manner and accurate diagnoses. She was very straight forward with me and was very thorough.

September 7th, 2015
Dr. Cole is the most intelligent, caring physician!

July 1st, 2015
Dr. Karen Cole is a very caring doctor. She is extremely intelligent and takes time to listen. She called several time to make I was ok. The entire staff was wonderful.

November 20th, 2012
Do yourself a favor and find another doctor.

October 15th, 2011
I've been seeing Dr. Cole 8 or 9 years since my very 1st gyn visit in college. She cared for me during my pregnancy with my almost 2 year old daughter. I was so sad that I delivered in the early morning, & she wasn't the physician on call. She is very intelligent & very caring. I recently had blood work done, & she called me with the results. It was related to a sensitive issue, and she addressed it so kindly. Dr. Cole is such a blessing.

September 18th, 2011
Dr Cole saved my life when she accurately diagnosed me with breast cancer 4 years ago. She put me in touch with a surgeon and came to visit me in the hospital. I was blown away because she is so busy delivering babies and seeing patients. I will forever be grateful for her quick assessment and great caring. Love you Dr Cole!!!

August 3rd, 2011
She is great!
Dr.Cole is very intelligent as well as caring when it comes to gynecological issues! I have been a patient of hers for about 4 years and have no complaints. I do not have any children so I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing the birthing process with her but she has been great with any other problems or questions I have had. I don't know too many doctors that would take the time out of their busy schedule to call back some test results to you themselves but she does. I have always felt comfortable around her and the decisions she has made with my care. I would and have recommended her to many friends. All in all she is the best gyno I have ever been to!

April 20th, 2011
too busy
I delivered my first baby with Dr. Cole. She is obviously very intelligent, but I found her bedside manner... lacking. When I mentioned I would prefer not to have an episiotomy, she said an episiotomy was preferable to a "hamburger blowout" (her description). I was rushed in and out of appointments- she never once asked my sexual history, gave me any information on things to avoid doing while pregnant, or spent more than 15 minutes at a time with me. She did check on me several times after delivery, which was nice.

September 9th, 2010
Karen Cole is Exceptional!
Dr. Cole delivered my son (now 8). She was not my physician but was on call that night. I was very impressed with the way she treated the hospital staff and her caring nature with my family. Since then we have been through several miscarriages. She has never made me feel like I was just a patient, but a friend. She never rushes with me and has even called personally to check on things. I also truly love her nurse, Tia.