Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Do yourself a favor and find another doctor.  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2012

Oct 15th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Cole 8 or 9 years since my very 1st gyn visit in college. She cared for me during my pregnancy with my almost 2 year old daughter. I was so sad that I delivered in the early morning, & she wasn't the physician on call. She is very intelligent & very caring. I recently had blood work done, & she called me with the results. It was related to a sensitive issue, and she addressed it so kindly. Dr. Cole is such a blessing.

Sep 18th, 2011

Dr Cole saved my life when she accurately diagnosed me with breast cancer 4 years ago. She put me in touch with a surgeon and came to visit me in the hospital. I was blown away because she is so busy delivering babies and seeing patients. I will forever be grateful for her quick assessment and great caring. Love you Dr Cole!!!

|  She is great!  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr.Cole is very intelligent as well as caring when it comes to gynecological issues! I have been a patient of hers for about 4 years and have no complaints. I do not have any children so I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing the birthing process with her but she has been great with any other problems or questions I have had. I don't know too many doctors that would take the time out of their busy schedule to call back some test results to you themselves but she does. I have always felt comfortable around her and the decisions she has made with my care. I would and have recommended her to many friends. All in all she is the best gyno I have ever been to!

|  too busy  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

I delivered my first baby with Dr. Cole. She is obviously very intelligent, but I found her bedside manner... lacking. When I mentioned I would prefer not to have an episiotomy, she said an episiotomy was preferable to a "hamburger blowout" (her description). I was rushed in and out of appointments- she never once asked my sexual history, gave me any information on things to avoid doing while pregnant, or spent more than 15 minutes at a time with me. She did check on me several times after delivery, which was nice.

|  Karen Cole is Exceptional!  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2010

Dr. Cole delivered my son (now 8). She was not my physician but was on call that night. I was very impressed with the way she treated the hospital staff and her caring nature with my family. Since then we have been through several miscarriages. She has never made me feel like I was just a patient, but a friend. She never rushes with me and has even called personally to check on things. I also truly love her nurse, Tia.

|  Extremely nice but TOO BUSY FOR YOU!  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2009

Dr. Cole is an extremely nice doctor and is definitely a very good doctor. That being said, I've had a very difficult time in appointments feeling like I had her full attention. She is obviously extremely busy and I have always had the feeling that I was bothering her or taking up too much of her time if I asked questions. I recently had a miscarriage and after she examined me she got a contact phone number and turned around to walk out, while I was crying, without even asking if I had any questions. I also feel like I'm cattle being herded when I'm at the clinic, going from one waiting room to the next. Yes, the wait times are very short - but that is because they aren't spending any time with their patients. I will be looking for a new doctor in a different group.

Sep 28th, 2009

She is very busy but treats each patient like they are her only patient! She is the best!

|  Wonderful doctor!!!  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2008

Dr Cole delivered both of my children and was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I couldn't have asked for her to be more caring and she spent ample time with me in the hospital and at each appointment. I cried at my 6 week post-op appt because I was sad to not see her again for a year.