Dr. Karen Cole MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

December 1st, 2015
She is amazing! Wonderful bedside manner and accurate diagnoses. She was very straight forward with me and was very thorough.

September 6th, 2015
Dr. Cole is the most intelligent, caring physician!

July 1st, 2015
Dr. Karen Cole is a very caring doctor. She is extremely intelligent and takes time to listen. She called several time to make I was ok. The entire staff was wonderful.

November 20th, 2012
Do yourself a favor and find another doctor.

October 15th, 2011
I've been seeing Dr. Cole 8 or 9 years since my very 1st gyn visit in college. She cared for me during my pregnancy with my almost 2 year old daughter. I was so sad that I delivered in the early morning, & she wasn't the physician on call. She is very intelligent & very caring. I recently had blood work done, & she called me with the results. It was related to a sensitive issue, and she addressed it so kindly. Dr. Cole is such a blessing.

September 18th, 2011
Dr Cole saved my life when she accurately diagnosed me with breast cancer 4 years ago. She put me in touch with a surgeon and came to visit me in the hospital. I was blown away because she is so busy delivering babies and seeing patients. I will forever be grateful for her quick assessment and great caring. Love you Dr Cole!!!

August 3rd, 2011
She is great!
Dr.Cole is very intelligent as well as caring when it comes to gynecological issues! I have been a patient of hers for about 4 years and have no complaints. I do not have any children so I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing the birthing process with her but she has been great with any other problems or questions I have had. I don't know too many doctors that would take the time out of their busy schedule to call back some test results to you themselves but she does. I have always felt comfortable around her and the decisions she has made with my care. I would and have recommended her to many friends. All in all she is the best gyno I have ever been to!

April 20th, 2011
too busy
I delivered my first baby with Dr. Cole. She is obviously very intelligent, but I found her bedside manner... lacking. When I mentioned I would prefer not to have an episiotomy, she said an episiotomy was preferable to a "hamburger blowout" (her description). I was rushed in and out of appointments- she never once asked my sexual history, gave me any information on things to avoid doing while pregnant, or spent more than 15 minutes at a time with me. She did check on me several times after delivery, which was nice.

September 9th, 2010
Karen Cole is Exceptional!
Dr. Cole delivered my son (now 8). She was not my physician but was on call that night. I was very impressed with the way she treated the hospital staff and her caring nature with my family. Since then we have been through several miscarriages. She has never made me feel like I was just a patient, but a friend. She never rushes with me and has even called personally to check on things. I also truly love her nurse, Tia.

November 3rd, 2009
Extremely nice but TOO BUSY FOR YOU!
Dr. Cole is an extremely nice doctor and is definitely a very good doctor. That being said, I've had a very difficult time in appointments feeling like I had her full attention. She is obviously extremely busy and I have always had the feeling that I was bothering her or taking up too much of her time if I asked questions. I recently had a miscarriage and after she examined me she got a contact phone number and turned around to walk out, while I was crying, without even asking if I had any questions. I also feel like I'm cattle being herded when I'm at the clinic, going from one waiting room to the next. Yes, the wait times are very short - but that is because they aren't spending any time with their patients. I will be looking for a new doctor in a different group.

September 28th, 2009
She is very busy but treats each patient like they are her only patient! She is the best!

October 15th, 2008
Wonderful doctor!!!
Dr Cole delivered both of my children and was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I couldn't have asked for her to be more caring and she spent ample time with me in the hospital and at each appointment. I cried at my 6 week post-op appt because I was sad to not see her again for a year.