A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Fairchild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Fairchild, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairchild graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fairchild has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Diane Fairchild MD is a female Neonatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen D. Fairchild practice?
- Dr. Karen Fairchild has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Fairchild practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pediatricians.