A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Fallis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Fallis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fallis
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fallis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Fallis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallis graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fallis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elissa Fallis MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Fallis practice?
- Dr. Karen Fallis has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Fallis practices Ophthalmology near Floral Park, NY.
See Floral Park Ophthalmologists.