A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Fallis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Fallis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Fallis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallis graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Fallis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fallis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Fallis practice?
Dr. Karen Fallis practices Ophthalmology near Floral Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Floral Park Ophthalmologists.