A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Fallis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Fallis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Fallis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallis graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Fallis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elissa Fallis MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Fallis practice?
- Dr. Karen Fallis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Fallis practices Ophthalmology near Floral Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Floral Park Ophthalmologists.