A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Fann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Fann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Fann graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- O`connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Yue-Shang Fann DO is a female Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Karen Y. Fann practice?
- Dr. Karen Fann has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Fann practices Otolaryngology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Otolaryngologists.