A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Fann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Fann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Fann graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Fann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- O`connor Hospital
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen Y. Fann practice?
Dr. Karen Fann practices Otolaryngology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Otolaryngologists.