Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner
131 Ornac St
Ste 610
Concord, MA 01742
(978) 369-5300
Locations and availability (4)

|  Very compassionate  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Fanucci for many years and could not be happier with her care for me. I am so happy she has decided to take her practice on her own. I enjoy being able to call the office and actually getting a real person that answers the phone and takes care of my needs. I highly recommend this doctor if you are in the need of great care.

|  show details
Sep 7th, 2011

I used to go to this doctor until I relized that she was a qack. Made many mistakes on my physical well being. I woiuld not suggest her at all. And if you want a nasty office staff that this is the Doctor for you

|  show details
May 11th, 2010

Dr. Fanucci is very profession, genuinely concerned, and very knowledgeable. She makes you feel relaxed and comfortable and is very compassionate.

|  Please get an office of your own  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2009

I like Dr. Fanucci very much and feel confident about her abilities. However, the last time I had an appointment, when I arrived (a 1 1/2 hr drive), I was told that I wasn't on the schedule. I then waited over 2 hours to see the doctor. When I've called to make appointments, I have waited on hold for a long time, then been disconnected. The last time I went to the office, I swore htat I wouldn't do that to myself again...