A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Fennema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Fennema, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fennema graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fennema has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Fennema MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Fennema practice?
- Dr. Karen Fennema has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Fennema practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Primary Care Doctors.