A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Fields is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Fields, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Fields has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Linda Fields MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Fields practice?
- Dr. Karen Fields has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Fields practices Internal Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA.
See Oxnard Internists.